Call for book chapter proposal
Book Title: How to Write and Publish Scientific Research Papers: A Guide Book for Students
Dr A K M Kanak Pervez, Associate Professor
University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh
Dr Md Ektear Uddin, Professor
Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Dumki, Patuakhali, Bangladesh
Nowadays, research and publication is an integral part of our professional life. In many jobs, the employer expects some sorts of scientific publication. Therefore it is vital to the students in the world now to have a research paper. The present book entitled “How to Write and Publish Scientific Research Papers: A Guide Book for Students” by Dr Pervez and Prof. Uddin will provide the all basic needs for a research student. In this regards, we offer to write the following chapters from the authors. Authors are requested to express their expression of interest in a specific chapter.
Benefit for Authors
- Two hard copy of full books (free): will be send by publisher by their own cost.
- A complete PDF copy (Free)
- One article publication without any cost of any journal we are publishing.
- Will get an opportunity to be a ‘book editor’ in our future book
List of Chapters
Part I Writing a Scientific Research Paper (All Chapter booked)
Chapter 1: Why Write a Scientific Research Paper? (The article must contain objectives of scientific writing, some general points, and the carrier development with publishing scientific papers) (This chapter will be written by Dr Md Nazirul Islam Sarker, Associate Professor, Neijiang Normal University, Neijiang 614112, China)
Chapter 2: Components and Structure of a Manuscript (This article will analyse the detail of the IMRD structure)-(This chapter will be written by Samah Mohamed Amin GHANEM, Associate Professor, Taibah University – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Chapter 3: The Title, Authors, Abstract and Keywords (This article must include how to write the title, who will be the author/s, how to write the summary / abstract and how to write the keywords) This Chapter will be written by Dr. MD. Tariful Alam Khan, Associate Professor, University of Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh)
Chapter 4: Introduction: What should be the key points? (This chapter must include the flow of information for writing an introduction with some example and the research plan) (This chapter will be written byDr Md Ektear Uddin, Professor, Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Dumki, Patuakhali, Bangladesh
Chapter 5: The Materials and Methods (This chapter should consider the structure of research methodology, the sample and data collection, the technique and the ethical review) This Chapter will be written by Dr. MD. HAKIMUL HAQUE, Associate Professor, University of Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh)
Chapter 6: How to write the Results in a research paper (The chapter must include how to present the data, tables, figure, graph, other chart and geographical distribution etc.) (This chapter will be written by Dr Mohammad Nadeem Khan, Assistant Professor (Samvida), Bastar University, Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh,India.)
Chapter 7: Discussion and Conclusion (This chapter must consist of the basic structure of discussion, how to write the opening paragraph, the middle section and the conclusions) (This chapter will be written by Md. Mohhiuddin Sheikh, Dept. of Extension Education, Punjab Agricultural University, India.)
Chapter 8: The Reference, styles and different reference managers (The detail of references, the styles and different reference manages software and their uses) -(This chapter will be written by Hatem Mohamed ElShafey Aly IBRAHIM, Associate Professor, Taibah University – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.)
Part II Publishing a Scientific Research Paper
Chapter 9: Choosing a Journal for Paper Submission and Methods of Submission (How to search suitable journal, how to submit, how to respond reviewers comments.) (This Chapter will be writen by Dr. A.K.M. Kanak Pervez, Associate Professor, University of Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh)
200 to 300 word abstracts or an expression of interest: Before February 29, 2020
Decisions from editors: Within March 10, 2020
Full submission of chapters: Within May 15, 2020
Feedback of reviews: Within June 15, 2020
Revised chapter submission: Within June 30, 2020
Final acceptance notifications: Within July 10, 2020
Tentative date for book publication: 31 July 2020
Please submit your 200 to 300 word abstract or an expression of interest (must specify a chapter from the list above) with your recent CV to
and CC to
All manuscripts should be formatted using the American Psychological Association (APA) citation style. For additional examples, consult the most recent edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
For detail please download: APA Style
Citation of Books
Author’s surname Initial(s) of the given name(s). (Year of Publication) Title of Book, Volume number (if relevant), edition (if relevant). Publisher, Place of Publication
- Pett, M. A. (1997). Nonparametric statistics for health care research: Statistics for small samples and unusual London: SAGE Publication.
Citation of Articles
Author’s surname Initial(s) of the given name(s). (Year of publication) Title of article. Journal, Volume number (and issue number if issues within a volume number are not consecutively paginated): Number of first and last page of article
- Pervez, A. K. M. K., Gao, Q., & Uddin, M. E. (2015). Rural women’s awareness on indigenous technical knowledge: case of northern Bangladesh, Anthropologist, 21(3), 415-426.
- Pervez, A.K.M.K., Gao, Q., & Uddin, M.E. (2016). The management of agricultural risk in Bangladesh: A proposed process, Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology, 12(1), 1-13.
Citation of Websites
Author’s surname Initial(s) of the given name(s). (if known) the title, type of document (if relevant), date of issue (if available), web address and date of access, if the document or the website may be subject to change.
- European Commission, (2001). Risk Management Tools for EU Agriculture with a Special Focus on Insurance. European Commission working document, 2001. http://ec.europa.eu/ agriculture/publi/insurance/ text_en.pdf. (Accessed on 06 June, 2015)
- Prof. A.M. Shahidul Alam, Ph.D, University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh
- Dr. Parabat Kumar Pal, Department of Agricultural Extension, Uttar Banga Agricultural University, West Bengal-736165, India
- Dr. Aurangazeb Kabir, Dept. of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh
- Dr. Abdou Matsalabi Ado, World Agroforestry Centre (ICRAF), West and Central Africa Regional, Office – Sahel Node, Bamako BP E5118, Bamako, Mali
- Dr. Ashfaq Ahmad Shah, Development Studies Department, School of Social Sciences and Humanities (S3H), National University of Sciences & Technology (NUST), Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
- 2. Dr. Mamun-or-Rashid, Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Dumki, Patuakhali, Bangladesh
- Dr. Izaz Ashraf, Institute of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Md. Shibly Noman, College of Plant Protection, Laboratory of Plant Quarantine and Agricultural Ecological Health, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org